Saturday, March 27, 2010

Favourite Songs of the Day episode 2 =D

salam.



ok straight to the point to my list of songs that i am thinking to put them on my mp3.since there are soooo many old songs that i have been listening to...


for those of you who like to know my past entry you can click here.episode 1.


so its time to cheer up your day!...or weeks.....or months....aishhh lebih2 lak dia..=p



1. Noktah Cinta by Hafiz AF(this one i listen to it most of the time...)
2. Fairytale by Taylor Swift
3. Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
4. Overprotected by Britney Spears
5. Selamat Malam by Faizal Tahir (hehehe really i like him a lot!!)
6. Only Hope by Mandy Moore
7. I Will Be by Avril Lavigne
8. I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic At The Disco
9. Bila Aku Sudah Tiada by Hujan
10. Telephone by lady Gaga
11. Sweet Dream by Beyonce
12. Girl Just Wanna Have Fun by Miley Cyrus
13. I Just Wanna Live by Good Charlotte
14. According To You by Orianthi
15. 21 Guns by Green Day



hmmmm......any ideas?any new songs?please do tell me!








p/s: yup start transferring them right now.yuhhhuuuu...=p






3 comments:

fiD said...

lagu yuna baru? xnak try?

cik aiLebiu said...

lagu saiko weh..cek kat new entri aku..eheks!

enjelinajolipit said...

lagu 1 republic. gua tengah layan penuh perasaan.