Friday, November 11, 2011

Someone.

assalamualaikum.

i know its hard.
but i can't help it.
neither do you.
i don't know what will happen in the future.
neither do you.
they don't know either.
i know that you have told me before.
that our situation completely not the same with others.
only me and you who can understand this.
can get through this.
i know it sounds selfish.
sounds stupid.sounds crazy.sounds totally insane.
most of the time it sounds greedy.
i know that.and so do you.
we have agreed on this.
all i want is just..
can we just enjoy the moment that we have right now?
before me and you get attached with someone else?
for the rest of your life?my life?our life? 
just this moment. 
because you said only WE can get through this.


p/s: i won't change my URL and phone number.not because of you that i have to change everything.good night my someone :)

No comments: